Create a shared resource for users in AOP Mail.
Create Shared Resource
- Log in as a User to the webmail, http://mail.yourdomain.com.
- Click Settings > Sharing > Shared Resources > New
- After click New, you will see below screen, select the resource you want to shared (here I choose calendar)
- After select My Calendar, Click Next button, you will see below screen
- Select to Share with a Group or a User
- Set the Access Level
Read-Only: users can only read
Full Control: users can modified share resource
Availability-Only: Calendars only, used to check your availability for a meeting.
- Click Save
User attach this resource
- Login in as a User (which have privilege to share the resources)
- Click on Settings, Mapped Resource
- All available shared resources will be displayed
- Select the resource and click Attach to a specific resource
- Then, Click Save and you are done
Attach shared calendar to your Outlook
- Select Calendar under your left hand panel, select My Calendar on top bar, you will see the list of calendar
- Select the shared calender in list
- After select the calendar, click on Actions > Add to Outlook, below window will pop up
- Choose your Outlook Version and click OK